Garden Rooms Cardiff.
For Work, Leisure or Living Space.
If you've exhausted the space in your house and you're tripping over each other, maybe it's time to consider another room in the garden. Use your garden building as an office, a place to escape, a music room or a playroom.
Garden rooms are available in Steel or a timber-look composite. All are insulated and come with A-rated double glazed windows.
Garden Rooms for Leisure.
We are all spending more time at home and that may continue into 2021. Do you have enough space? The great thing about a garden room is that you will always find a use for it. A playroom now could become a gym later on when the children have grown out of it. Use it for an office while we still have restrictions in place and when you return to work, change it into a gym.
Garden Rooms for Work.
In addition to being used on a daily basis as an office, these garden buildings also make excellent workrooms for therapists, trainers and beauticians. They allow your customer to feel less like they are invading your home when they come for an appointment. Whatever your need for extra space, a garden room can fulfil those needs and give you years of enjoyment.
Customise Your Garden Room.
Your garden room comes with a range of options so that you can choose a look that will compliment your surroundings. Choose your colour for the external cladding, door frames and the door furniture. The corner window is also an optional extra.
- Choice of French Doors or Sliding Doors.
- A-rated Eurocell double glazed windows.
- High-security multi-point locking system.
- Plug and play electric pack.
- Insulated to use all year round.
More Customisation for Steel Garden Rooms.
Your steel garden room has even more options.
- Decor Wall Cladding Options.
- Luxury Vinyl Floor Tiles.
- Roomline Skirting Options.
Everything about your garden room, whether you choose steel or composite, is low maintenance. Never have to worry about painting or staining. You need do no more than give your garden room an occasional wipe down if necessary.
Garden Rooms Warranty.
Your peace of mind is vital to us which is why we choose manufacturers who are confident enough in their product to offer long warranties. Your timber-look composite garden room is covered by a 25-year guarantee against warping, cracking, splitting, rotting and fungal decay caused by manufacturing defects. You will be supplied with full details when you buy your garden building. It's great to know that your building will last for many years, probably long into the years after you have moved, giving your buyers extra benefit if you decide to sell your home.
Will You Need Planning Permission for a Garden Room?
In general, you shouldn't need planning permission for a garden room if it meets the following criteria as quoted from the Wales Planning Permission pages. The onus is always on the homeowner to check though as ultimately, it will be your responsibility. You can find out more about planning in wales by visiting the Wales.gov website.
- The total area of ground covered by outbuildings cannot exceed 50% of the total area of the curtilage
- Outbuildings cannot be located in front of the building line of the principal elevation
- Outbuildings cannot extend beyond the side elevation of the house when the development would be any closer to a highway than the existing house, or at least 5 metres from the highway – whichever is nearest
- Any part of the development within 2 metres of a boundary of the house cannot exceed a height of 2.5 metres
- Any part of the development within 2 metres of the house cannot exceed a height of 1.5 metres
- Outbuildings cannot exceed more than one storey
- The height of an outbuilding cannot exceed 4 metres when the building has more than one pitch (eg dual pitch and hipped roofs)
- The height cannot exceed 3 metres when the building has a single pitch or other roof form
- Flat roof buildings cannot exceed 2.5 metres in height
- Eaves height of the building cannot exceed 2.5m
You will need to apply for planning permission for construction of, or amendments to, any outbuildings within the curtilage of a listed building.'
Alternative ways to create extra space.
Do you have a conservatory that you're not getting the best out of because it's too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. Explore the idea of a replacement conservatory roof and create a room that you can use all year round. Conservatory Roofs.
Download your Garden Room Brochure Below.
Nice People to do Business With.
There is no pressure or obligation when you speak to us. Your home improvement purchase is important and we value your business. We treat you with respect by offering the advice that is right for you and your home. We are fair and straightforward with our quotations. No artificially inflated prices to show false discounts - Guaranteed. You can find out more about us here.
Heath Windows and Doors Ltd is Certass approved and for further peace of mind, we secure your deposits with Insurance Backed Guaranteed. Our doors and windows are fitted by exceptional installers who have a great deal of expertise backed by continuous training. This is one of the benefits of using a company that fully employs its installers. We insist that they take the time to complete a first-class job and because they are employed, they can afford to do so. All of our products carry at least a 10 year guarantee. We are Allchecked approved installers with verified reviews and Which Trusted Traders. We are regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority partnership 07762081 - We do not send to a panel of lenders but use Omni retail finance.
While we will try to accommodate anyone who visits without an appointment, we strongly advise booking so that we can give you our best attention. We request that you wear masks and use the sanitiser provided at the entrance.
We're told that we have the best showroom in Cardiff and South Wales and now we have won the National Federation Award to back that up. Please pop along to our Cardiff showroom and get to know us, or call to arrange for us to visit you. Call us on 02920 650 854 or visit this page to contact us.